Jeff DeVol is the “who” of DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC (DeVol DBR). Jeff DeVol established DeVol DBR more than 16 years ago in 2000. Before establishing his own business, Jeff managed the remodeling division for a prominent, successful, and respected local home builder.
As a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) focused on making your house, your home for life, DeVol DBR provides quality Remodeling, Renovation, and Restoration services. Design, build and remodel is “what” DeVol does for its customers. Loveland, Ohio is “where” DeVol DBR is based.
Jeff’s Personal Story
“…better than we had hoped for.”
When DeVol DBR completed a kitchen remodeling project for the Powell family, the Powell’s were actually sad to see them leave. “I would never have believed this if we had not experienced it – my wife and I were actually sad when the project was over. No, the kitchen remodel was better than we had hoped for. We missed seeing the team that transformed our old dreary kitchen into a state of the art show place that friends and family admire. We will (and already have) recommended DeVol Design-Build-Remodel, LLC.” – The Powell’s. That is what DeVol DBR is about!
TOP TEN reasons why you should choose DeVol DBR
- Flexibility – No project is too big or too small for DeVol
- Integration – The DeVol one-stop process for designing, building & remodeling
- Collaboration – DeVol works with YOU from concept through completion
- Convenience – DeVol is your single source, every step of the way
- Cost Effective – High quality and attention to detail to meet your budget
- Expertise – DeVol is a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Communication – Keeps you informed during the entire process and beyond
- Clean and Comfortable – Strict clean-up and no-smoking policies in your home
- Quality Finish – Quality craftsmanship is revealed in every final DeVol detail
- Commitment – 6- month follow up after completion to assure your satisfaction
DeVol is fully insured, an accredited member of Greater Cincinnati Better Business Bureau, and a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
* Additional customer testimonials are available here.