Jeff DeVol established DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC over 23 years ago. Before starting his own remodeling company, Jeff managed the remodeling division for a prominent, successful and respected local home builder.
DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC is a design+build and home remodeling company in Loveland, Ohio and serving the Greater Cincinnati, OH area.
- Kitchen remodeling
- Bathroom remodeling
- Home additions
- Multi-Generational homes
- Aging in Place
- Home accessibility
- Veterans (SAH Grant)
- Remodeling for ALS
DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC
“…better than we had hoped for.”
When DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC completed a kitchen remodeling project for the Powell family, the Powell’s were actually sad to see them leave. “I would never have believed this if we had not experienced it – my wife and I were actually sad when the project was over. No, the kitchen remodel was better than we had hoped for. We missed seeing the team that transformed our old dreary kitchen into a state of the art show place that friends and family admire. We will (and already have) recommended DeVol Design-Build-Remodel, LLC.” – The Powell’s. That is what our company is all about!
TOP TEN reasons why you should choose DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC
- Flexibility – No project is too big or too small
- Integration – We’re a one-stop process for designing, building & remodeling
- Collaboration – We work with YOU from concept through completion
- Convenience – We are your single source, every step of the way
- Cost Effective – High quality and attention to detail to meet your budget
- Expertise – Jeff DeVol has over 23 years experience & is a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Communication – Keeps you informed during the entire process and beyond
- Clean and Comfortable – Strict clean-up and no-smoking policies in your home
- Quality Finish – Quality craftsmanship is revealed in every final detail
- Commitment – 6- month follow up after completion to assure your satisfaction
DeVol Design.Build.Remodel, LLC is fully insured, an accredited member of Greater Cincinnati Better Business Bureau, and a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
* Additional customer testimonials are available here.